Wednesday, June 5, 2013

fat monica

Photo









It's a beautiful cosplay. 





It's a beautiful cosplay. 

art history meme | 2/6 themes or series or subjects: ophelia









art history meme | 2/6 themes or series or subjects: ophelia

Photo



my mom’s life long dream is for me to be in a production of hair she’s been telling me...

my mom’s life long dream is for me to be in a production of hair

she’s been telling me this since i was like 13. this sums up my family.

simpleplan: 30 Days of Doctor Who: DAY 9. Favorite...



simpleplan:

30 Days of Doctor WhoDAY 9. Favorite friendship.

DOCTORxDONNA → "I had a friend once. She called me 'Spaceman'."

I feel u yellowkittensarecute



I feel u yellowkittensarecute

Photo









I HAVE A RIBBON ON LEAGUE THANK YOU BABY JESUS 

I HAVE A RIBBON ON LEAGUE THANK YOU BABY JESUS 

Oh.









Oh.

Photo

















Photo



"Lies" Acoustic + Wordless Shots.









"Lies" Acoustic + Wordless Shots.

If this was Grey's Anatomy and Quinn was looking at Rachel this...



If this was Grey's Anatomy and Quinn was looking at Rachel this way in a OR she would be saying something like this:

"Okay, here it is, your choice… it's simple, him or me, and I'm sure he is really great. But Rachel, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me."

Because yes, it is that kind of look. The kind of look that screams: "I have a future, mainly because of you. He doesn't, despite of you. So pick me, choose me, love me."

distortus: In Chinese mythology and culture, the three-legged...



distortus:

In Chinese mythology and culture, the three-legged crow is called the Sanzuwu and is responsible for the sun's passage across the sky. The earliest known depiction of a three-legged crow appears in Neolithic pottery of the Yangzhou culture. The Sanzuwu is used in the decoration of formal imperial silk garments of the Western Han Dynasty 202 BC -220 AD depicts a Sanzuwu perched on a tree.

In Japanese mythology, this flying creature is a raven or a Jungle Crow called Yatagarasu and the appearance of the great bird is interpreted as evidence of the will of Heaven or divine intervention in human affairs. This great crow was sent from heaven as a guide for Emperor Jimmu (reigned 18 February 660 BC - 9 April 585 BC) on his initial journey from the region which would become Kumano. 

In Korean mythology, it is known as Samjok-o. During the period of the Koguryo Kingdom 37 BCE–668 CE, the Samjok-o was a highly regarded emblem of power, thought greater than both the dragon and the Korean phoenix.

Raven is the great shape shifter. The three legs symbolize Heaven, Earth and Humanity. It is one of the most universally ancient images of raven, appearing in the China, Japan, Korea, Neolithic site of Newgrange, Celtic art, Scandinavian art, Ancient Italian art, Egyptian art, and cultures throughout Africa.

Image by Larry Vienneau.

Photo













Photo



Photo









that one time at pine cone where some random trucker man was talking to me about how much of a slut...

that one time at pine cone where some random trucker man was talking to me about how much of a slut cherie currie was/is and my friends had to actually calm me down so i didn’t kill him

Photo

















No comments:

Post a Comment