Sunday, June 9, 2013

bits&bites

Jacques- Henri Lartigue , Vera, Bibi, Arlette, Cannes, May...



Jacques- Henri LartigueVera, Bibi, Arlette, Cannes, May 1927

from George Eastman House Blog

Exercise in the garden, 1930s from TinTrunk



Exercise in the garden, 1930s

from TinTrunk

Andre Steiner, Femme sur la plage, ca. 1935 [see also]



Andre Steiner, Femme sur la plage, ca. 1935 [see also]

Monsieur X, Exercices et scènes de famille sur la plage...



Monsieur X, Exercices et scènes de famille sur la plage normande, c. 1930

[more Monsieur X at queering]

Renate Schottelius. La Cumbrecita, Argentina 1946/1947 by...



Renate Schottelius. La Cumbrecita, Argentina 1946/1947 by  Ellen Auerbach [also]

"I want to read only what I'll want to reread—the definition of a book worth reading once."

""I want to read only what I'll want to reread—the definition of a book worth reading...

theparisreview:Stills from Erró's Mecamorphosis.









theparisreview:Stills from Erró's Mecamorphosis.

bit of belgradestreetart & faboulus interpretation...



bit of belgradestreetart & faboulus interpretation of Nosferatu by TKV

photo by Bojana Rosic

Ellen Rogers: January...

Ellen Rogers: January...: another favorite of mine Ellen Rogers recently came to tumblr...

 Katarina Šoškić personal photo stories - a siren



 Katarina Šoškić personal photo stories - a siren

Going through my archives, remembered one of my projects - girls...



Going through my archives, remembered one of my projects - girls with cameras, so I present one to you now, Serbian edition

(as some of you might not know, I have a passion for ladies with cameras ;)

This beauty is from amazing and quite productive young photographer from Belgrade, Katarina Šoškić (miskomunikata on tumblr)

Hope you'll like her work as much as I do. 

"If you can't go home, there is nowhere to go, and nowhere is the biggest place in the..."

"If you can't go home, there is nowhere to go, and nowhere is the biggest place in the...

….waiting for winter to be finally over and longing for...



….waiting for winter to be finally over and longing for spring some much it hurts, wandering around In the Androgynous Dark once again with amazing Brambles…..

[It's been a while since I wanted to share anything here, so I feel bit weird posting this, like I have to excuse or explain myself for my absence and than again, wondering why should I, totally weird feeling]

 Woman, 1939 by G N Lude



 Woman, 1939 by G N Lude

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be..."

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I...

"…everybody is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from..."

"…everybody is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different...

Brambles, Such Owls As You from beautiful Charcoal, 2012 for...



Brambles, Such Owls As You

from beautiful Charcoal, 2012

for (OvO)

Nu à la chauve-souris, c. 1970 by Irina Ionesco  [ also and more...



Nu à la chauve-souris, c. 1970 by Irina Ionesco

 [ also and more at frenchtwist ]

Dakota Cash, Flora, 2011  from  77 [also as part of...



Dakota Cash, Flora, 2011

 from  77

[also as part of a diptych at foxesinbreeches]

La chevelure, c.1945 printed 2003 by Willy...



La chevelure, c.1945 printed 2003 by Willy Ronis

from Verdeau [see also]

No comments:

Post a Comment