Friday, June 7, 2013

Floating with the clouds

teeething: just thinking about colours while I was waiting for...



teeething:

just thinking about colours while I was waiting for dinner..dodoododooo

garabating: Mekong River by goldcucco - Follow @garabatweet for...



garabating:

Mekong River by goldcucco

Follow @garabatweet for more - 

rhombus: I heard that there will be a new Guilty Gear game so I...







rhombus:

I heard that there will be a new Guilty Gear game so I drew some GG stuffs.

Photo



ryandonato: Fumito Kogure and Shinya Kaneko, Komorebi







ryandonato:

Fumito Kogure and Shinya KanekoKomorebi

nidhiart: light my world



nidhiart:

light my world

Original by: y o u









Original by: y o u

huke: Characters may be fictional, but my love is real

huke:

Characters may be fictional, but my love is real

stupidhiko: evERY TIME I LISTEN TO THE SNK OPENING I JUST GET SO FUCKING PUMPED I JUST WANT T O...

stupidhiko:

evERY TIME I LISTEN TO THE SNK OPENING I JUST GET SO FUCKING PUMPED I JUST WANT T O SHOUT JAEGAR OUT MY WINDOW

janinesuan: A Sketch a Day June 7, 2013 Day 107 of 365 My tiny...



janinesuan:

A Sketch a Day

June 7, 2013

Day 107 of 365

My tiny desk.

【新刊表紙】Klein bottle



【新刊表紙】Klein bottle

Photo



readysetjeans: Synthetic hearts and broken parts



readysetjeans:

Synthetic hearts and broken parts

Lance Corporal Rivaille. As valuable as 100 men.









Lance Corporal RivailleAs valuable as 100 men.

barebonedandcrazyforyou: chris and malissa tack...





















barebonedandcrazyforyou:

chris and malissa tack 140-square-foot home near seattle

Want

wondertalia: realistic!hetalia by JR_JANE















wondertalia:

realistic!hetalia by JR_JANE

pascalcampion: Wet wet wet



pascalcampion:

Wet wet wet

Photo





catfromwonder: タナカケルビン













catfromwonder:

タナカケルビン

soulist-aurora: Inspired by the song of  2nd Moon (두번째 달) - The...





soulist-aurora:

Inspired by the song of  2nd Moon (두번째 달) - The Western Sky (서쪽 하늘에) by Hajin Bae

This photo was taken winter. But my camera & my eyes reflected that sea of the summer. And This music seems to me a clear sparkling water.

Listen The Western Sky 

No comments:

Post a Comment