Friday, June 7, 2013

I'll Be Your Rocket Queen!

Photo



Photo



Hey hey.

I promise to come on here and update you all, sorry I haven’t been on!!

Can’t wait to show you my new (big) tattoo! 

Promise xx

Photo



Ask me and I'll love you forever:

Favourite:
1. Band
2. Singer
3. Movie
4. Song
5. Series
6. Tumblr
7. Person
8. Place to travel
9. TV-character
10. Model
11. Website

Have you ever:
10. Had sex
11. Self harmed
12. Kissed a stranger
13. Been drunk
14. Smoked
15. Had a crush on a teacher
16. Had a crush on someone twice your age
17. Kissed someone of the same sex
18. Kissed a celebrity
19. Wished you were on Top Model

This or that:
20. Party night or movie night
21. Tumblr or facebook
22. Sports or fashion
23. Black or white
24. Red or blue
25. Milk or water

Right now, are you:
26. Happy with your life
27. Unhappy with your life
28. Sad
29. Angry at someone
30. Bored
31. Tired
32. Happy with your body
33. Happy with your face

Random:
34. Hottest guy in the world?
35. Hottest girl in the world?
36. Favorite thing to drink?
37. Your life 10 years from now
38. When did you lose your virginity?
39. When did you drink for the first time?
40. When did you smoke for the first time?
41. Do you believe in God?
42. What country do you wanna visit?

♂: I am a boy who has a crush on you

♂: I am a boy who has a crush on you
♀: I am a girl who has a crush on you
✂: Just delete your tumblr already
✌: You're awesome
♡: I love your blog
❁: You're beautiful
✓: I hate you
☹: You're ugly
☀: I want to fuck you
♬: I wish we were close
♧: I wish we were friends in real life
☆: I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
☮: You inspire me
☾: We should kiss maybe if you wanna that'd be great
✖: I would give you the greatest hug

moshita: finest crystal and gemstones skulls skullis







moshita:

finest crystal and gemstones skulls

skullis

Photo



Photo



sexmagix: The Great Rite. Sex-magick



sexmagix:

The Great Rite.

Sex-magick

Hello new followers!!



Hello new followers!!

psych-facts: It's funny how you can tell someone likes someone...



psych-facts:

It's funny how you can tell someone likes someone else, but you can't tell when someone likes you. - Unknown

Confusing Things Women Do

zodiacsociety: While they are honest and straightforward,...



zodiacsociety:

While they are honest and straightforward, self-interest is almost always the winning choice for them. However, they are very adaptable and will go with the flow just as long as it's not something they really care for.

julounge: ..



julounge:

..

Photo



bustinoffman: Sinner



bustinoffman:

Sinner

Siren Song by Victor Nizovtsev





Siren Song by Victor Nizovtsev

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment